Bank of America Virgin Atlantic American Express Card (Personal)
|Issuing Bank: Bank of America
|Bonus: Up to 65,000 points (See breakdown below)
|Annual Fee: $90 not waived first year
Bank of America Virgin Atlantic American Express Card:
- 20,000 points after 1st purchase
- 25,000 points after $2,500 in spend in first three months
- Up to 5,000 points for adding 2 authorized users (2,500 each)
- Up to 15,000 anniversary bonus points (7,500 points if $15,000 spend in the year, additional 7,500 points if $25,000 spend in a year)
- 1.5 points per dollar on all purchases
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- 3 points per dollar spent directly with Virgin Atlantic
- Reports are that this card is churnable (you can get it again and again).
- Virgin Atlantic miles can be converted to Hilton points (1 Atlantic mile = 2 Hilton points).
- Virgin Atlantic does charge fuel surcharges when booking awards using Virgin Atlantic miles.
- It does not make sense to aim to get those 15,000 anniversary bonus miles with such a huge spend of $25,000 a year.